Stay in touch for important news and helpful tips on recovering from Hurricane Ian
Hurricane Ian Response Team
About Direct Remodels
Direct Remodels is a well-established, top-rated general contractor in Florida, specializing in residential window and door replacement and storm damage reconstruction.
Our experienced storm consultants help with inspection, weather-proofing and replacement options for your home.
- Storm Mitigation & Weatherproofing
- Call us for window boarding, roof tarping, and other weatherproofing initiatives to prevent further damage from exposed openings
- Inspection & Assessment
- Our consultants provide expert inspections on storm-damaged windows and doors, to ensure your home is protected from seal failure and other common problems
- Window & Door Sales & Installation
- Direct Remodels has a manufacturer-direct relationship, providing you the top quality windows at the very best price
- Our lead times are among the fastest in the State of Florida
- All windows & doors come with best in class warranties
Download our Hurricane Response PDF
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Direct Remodels specialize in?
Our specialty is HVHZ Cat-5 rated impact windows and doors, along with roofing, siding and other storm-related construction throughout the State of Florida.
How long will this take?
Tarping crews can be out in as little as 4 hours. Full roof replacements can be scheduled in as little as 24 hours, but timelines depend on materials required for your job. Window replacement typically within 6-8 weeks for custom orders, but our crews can board your property up to make sure no further damage is sustained immediately.
Will my insurance pay for this?
Signing our work authorization form means we get paid directly by your insurance company, and only get paid if the claim is approved. You owe us nothing if the claim is not approved.
Direct Remodels is not an insurance adjuster, but does work with the top public adjuster in the State of Florida. Just ask, and we can refer you to someone that will help maximize your claim.
What are common damages I'm not thinking of?
Obvious damages such as roof and siding damage can be seen to the untrained eye. However, window damage is often overlooked until it causes issues down the road. Our window experts inspect your home’s windows for seal failure and other common symptoms of hurricane force wind, to ensure you do not run into costly water intrusion and mold issues down the road.
Where can I view license and insurance information?
Direct Remodels is fully licensed and insured as a General Contractor (CGC1528702) in the State of Florida. Download our information packet for your HOA or personal records here: HOA & Licensing Info